Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Write a short paragraph on picnic

Write a short paragraph on picnic

write a short paragraph on picnic

Apr 16,  · Creative Paragraph Writing: A Picnic. Descriptive Paragraph Writing is a major portion of Class 9 writing section Syllabus. This is basically third question of the question paper. Either article writing is asked or Descriptive Paragraph writing is asked. Answer:Explanation:A picnic is an event to eat outdoors, have a break, enjoy the warm sunshine, and have fun in a free time. It is usually held in a park or oth cutiepie cutiepie English Secondary School answered Write a short paragraph picnic 2 Mar 18,  · Paragraph 1 – Words A picnic can be the best option for spending time together with our family members. Planning a picnic can fill sparkle in the eyes. For going out a family picnic,



Short and Long Paragraph on a Picnic with Family



I'm a young author who is trying to make a break in the world of writing. I have experience writing short stories, books, and reviews. I run around my house, grabbing my keys, phone, and finally the picnic basket sitting on the kitchen table. The field is just a short walk away. Through the forest on a dirt path and soon enough I will be there. On the path, I am greeted by the sound of birds and dragonflies traveling through the sky.


Squirrels run up and down trees already preparing for the colder weather. Wind rustles the leaves and gifts me a cool breeze. Why did I have to choose such a warm day for this? Before I even know it, I am granted the write a short paragraph on picnic of the wide-open field in front of me.


Off to the side, I hear the rushing water of the stream. I walk to the middle of the field and set out a large blue blanket. My friends will be here any moment, so I must move quickly.


The basket full of delicious food made completely by me sits to the corner of the blanket. I fish out the plates and silverware and set them out. One of my friends will bring drinks and another is in charge of activities.


They run towards me, shouting with happiness and telling me about their morning. My friends did in fact bring delicious drinks of tea and juice and the other tells me of the playlist they made and they hold a bag of fun things to do. I bring out the homemade bread, write a short paragraph on picnic, pasta, and other delicious treats and make their plates. Soon, music is playing through the field, melding and mixing with the sounds of birds and water around us.


We spend the entire afternoon sharing stories and playing games, write a short paragraph on picnic. Used silverware gets placed back into the basket and the bottles are recollected by write a short paragraph on picnic friend. When the food is gone and we are full, we run around without a care in the world. Water from the stream is splashed at each other and flowers are picked to either be pressed or placed in our hair.


The sun beams down on us like a warm smile, thankfully cooling a little as the day goes on. Exhaustion hits all of us by the end but we go home happy nonetheless. The day of fun is soon ending, but there will be many more to come. I best continue working on my pastry recipes. Creative Writing. Inspirational Writing. Religious Studies. Personal Essays. Humor Writing. Related Articles. By EL Doll. By Linda Sue Grimes. By Kenneth Avery. By Regin St Cyr.




Picnic Essay 10 Lines -- Picnic Essay in English -- Picnic Essay Writing

, time: 4:27





A Picnic With My Family : Essay, Cue Card, Speech, Report


write a short paragraph on picnic

Short Paragraph on an Excursion/Picnic ; Write a letter to your mother seeking her consent to allow you to join a picnic party ; Short Essay on a Picnic I Enjoyed ; Words Essay on the Picnic I Enjoyed Most or an Outing ; Write your friend inviting him for a picnic (Sample: for school students) Aug 24,  · A Picnic with Friends. It’s seven minutes to noon, I have to get there quickly. I run around my house, grabbing my keys, phone, and finally the picnic basket sitting on the kitchen table. “Bye Meow Meow,” I say to my lovely black cat as I rush out the door. The field is just a short walk away Mar 18,  · Paragraph 1 – Words A picnic can be the best option for spending time together with our family members. Planning a picnic can fill sparkle in the eyes. For going out a family picnic,

No comments:

Post a Comment