Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Write a short paragraph on my village

Write a short paragraph on my village

write a short paragraph on my village

Question: write a paragraph about “my village”. Answer: The name of my village in Manipur. It is in the district of B. Baria. It stands on the Titas. It is a renounced village. It is a large village. It has five thousand people. Most of the people in this village farmers. Part of them is day laborer and service holders. A big road leads to the village from B. Baria to Sylhet towns Short Paragraph on Life in a Village. Article Shared By. ADVERTISEMENTS: Here is your short paragraph on Life in a Village! How’s the life in a village? Some people say it’s peaceful to live the life of a villager. Less expectations and competition of survival keep the life in a village simpler Sep 19,  · Essay on My Village words The name of our village is Bhelpur. It is twenty miles east of Cuttack. There are two rows of houses, and the roads run between them. The community temple stands at one end of the village. Mango and coconut trees are on all sides. Most of the houses have mud walls. There are about six hundred people in our village



Short Paragraph on My Village ( Words)



Answer: my village goes by the name Kusta. It is in the district of Manikgonj. It is write a short paragraph on my village a mile long and half a mile broad.


A small river flows by the southern side of the village we have a vast cornfield on the western side of the village. Rice, jute, sugarcane, and other crops grow here in plenty. About five thousand people live in our village. They belong to different classes. They are farmers, laborers, traders, teachers, shop-keepers, write a short paragraph on my village, artists, carpenters, and the like.


The houses and mostly made of bamboo, straw, wood and corrugated iron sheet. It has easy means of communication. A good pucca road runs through our village to the Upazila headquarters. There are two primary schools, a Madrasha, a sub-post office, a health complex center and a market in our village.


It is famous for its trade, commerce, and cultural activities, write a short paragraph on my village. I like my village very much. Answer: The name of my village in Manipur. It is in the district of B. It stands on the Titas. It is a renounced village. It is a large village. It has five thousand people. Most of the people in this village farmers. Part of them is day laborer and service holders.


A big road leads to the village from B. Baria to Sylhet towns. There is a high school, a college for a woman, a post office, a health complex in the village. The village has electricity, gas line. We love our village very much. You must be logged in to post a comment. Menu Essays Compositions Paragraphs Applications Letters Dialogues.


Essays Compositions Paragraphs Applications Letters Dialogues. Question: What is the name of your village? Where is it situated? What is the number of the population? What are their occupations? How is the communication of the village? What are the institutions there? What crops are grown there? Why is it famous for? How do you feel about your village? Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit Messenger WhatsApp Line Telegram SMS Email.


Related posts: Paragraph on My Grandmother Essay on Is Life Better for Us Than It Was for Our Forefathers? Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Air Pollution Composition on My Daily Life Paragraph on How to Observe Cleanliness.


Leave a Comment Cancel reply You must be logged in to post a comment. Essays Compositions Paragraphs Letters Emails Acceptance Letters Advice Letters Congratulations Letter Cover Letters General Letters Increment Letter Inquiry Letters Invitation Letters Job Confirmation Letter Job Offer Letters Request Letters Resign Letters Thank You Letters Applications General Applications Leave Applications Dialogues Story Reports More Graphs and Charts Grammar General Knowledge Biography Games and Sports Geography Religion Science Quiz Terminology.




My village essay writing in english -- Write an essay on my village

, time: 5:49






write a short paragraph on my village

May 19,  · Short Essay on My Village in English words. Essay on My Village short essays are for students in classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. I live in a mountainous village, situated atop the beautiful Nilgiris. My village and the life that I have here exudes beauty, freshness, and peace Here is your short paragraph on My Village! Villages are a beauty and today`s generation is really missing the beauty of villages. Villages are so silent and calm and pollution free. Though I live in a city with the maddening crowd and sound, my parents used to live in villages Oct 31,  · My native village is surrounded with huge mountains. We can breathe fresh air at this place. Almost all people of my village are farmers. Therefore, the entire village is surrounded by farm yards, huge trees and crop fields

No comments:

Post a Comment