Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Write a short paragraph about your favorite sport

Write a short paragraph about your favorite sport

write a short paragraph about your favorite sport

Jan 17,  · Here is your short paragraph on My Favorite Game (Football)! Football is my favorite game because it is quite challenging and interesting game. I began to play football while I was 6 years old. Since then it has become my passion. It is also called “king sport” and is the most famous sport in the Aug 06,  · If you are searching how to write a paragraph you are at a right blogger.com we have paragraph writing structure, paragraph writing topics for class 9, creative writing ideas, essay writing for kids, essay writing examples, English paragraph writing examples, writing prompts, essay writing topics, writing skills, writing prompts for middle school, writing prompts for high school, short writing Everyone has a favorite sport; my favorite sport is football. I love the game of football, it is a fun game to watch and play. The game is also a physical game to play; I love to be physical



My favourite sport is Basketball: [Essay Example], words GradesFixer



If you are searching how to write a paragraph you are at a right place. Ans: Your Favourite Sport. My favourite sport is football, write a short paragraph about your favorite sport. I like it very much. It is quite cheap and inexpensive. We need only a football and a piece of land. It is played between two teams of eleven members each. The game is played with feet. Head is also used but it is foul to touch the ball with hand.


Of course, if the ball goes out of the field a player can use his hands to throw it. The goalkeeper is also allowed to use his hands. The rules of this game are very simple. There are two poles each on either side of the ground. If the ball passes through these poles, it is a goal. Each team tries to score a write a short paragraph about your favorite sport. The team which scores more goals is the winner.


Football gives exercise to the whole body. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. Home LEARN ENGLISH Creative Paragraph Writing: Your Favourite Sport.


Related Posts. CBSE Class 12 English Writing Skills Formats Along With Topics Of Report Writing. Format Of Report Writing In English Along With Report Writing Questions. Report Writing Samples : Sports Day Celebration. Report Writing Samples : The Prize Distribution Function. Leave a Reply Cancel reply.


MGID- 2. YOU ARE AWESOME TO VISIT EDUMANTRA KINDLY TRY OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL WE HOPE YOU LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE. error: Alert: Content is protected!! Go to mobile version.




Write an essay on my favourite game-football in english -- Essay writing on my favourite game

, time: 7:46





Write a short paragraph about your favorite sport - Nguyễn Minh Minh


write a short paragraph about your favorite sport

Mar 13,  · My favorite game (sport) My favorite game/sport (Essay 1) The outline: 1. Name of game 2. How famous it is 3. How it is played 4. Why I enjoy playing it 5. The end My most favorite game is Football. It is a world famous game Jan 17,  · Here is your short paragraph on My Favorite Game (Football)! Football is my favorite game because it is quite challenging and interesting game. I began to play football while I was 6 years old. Since then it has become my passion. It is also called “king sport” and is the most famous sport in the Mar 27,  · Basketball is my favorite sport. The reason why, is because I’ve been playing basketball since I was eight years old and I became attached to this game. Basketball is a game where two teams play against each other. There are also different players on the team. The different positions are small forward, power forward, point guard, shooting, and center

No comments:

Post a Comment