Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Write a short paragraph about your father

Write a short paragraph about your father

write a short paragraph about your father

Words short paragraph for kids on My Father. My father is the head of the family He is a Professor in English. He teaches in the University. He is 42 years old. My father is a simple man who believes in “simple living and high thinking’. He is gentle and noble. He is honest in his dealings My dad will forever remain my hero not only is he a strong man but he is caring, honest, patient, intelligent and the best father I could wish for. I can never repay him for everything he has done but can only be thankful for having such a great dad. He is my Essay on My Father – For Kids and Children (Essay 2 – Words) Introduction: My father is a person who takes care of my family and loves each one of us dearly. My father acts as the pillar of support and strength for my family. My Father: My father is the person that I admire the most in my life



How To Write A Descriptive Essay About Your Dad



Paragraph on My Father: We can all anonymously agree to the fact that our fathers play a significant role in our life. We cannot always realize how our fathers influence our lives. For many of us, our fathers are our first role model, hero, idol, etc. Below we have provided My Father Paragraph in English, written in easy and simple words for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 school students.


My father, Mr. Sanjay Singh, played a vital role in my life. My father is the primary earning person in my familyand he works very hard to provide our family with all the resources we need. He is my role model. Write a short paragraph about your father played a crucial role in shaping who I am and what I want to become.


My father is my first teacher. He helped me learn subjects like Maths, English, Science, and Geography with ease; he helped me learn many moral values and real-life skills. My father read me bedtime stories when I was small and helped me make important decisions in every step of my life. When I was in grade school, I used to jump up and down and wave at my dad whenever he came back home from the office. Seeing him return would fill me with happiness. Such is the nature of our bonds with our fathers; it is special and unique.


Without the support of a father-figure, our lives would be incomplete. So we need to understand what a critical role fathers play in our lives, and we should always acknowledge, love and respect them. My father is one of my teachers. He has taught me some of the essential things in life. My dad taught values like honesty, punctuality, manners, bravery, etc. He even showed me other stuff like reading a newspaper, riding a bicycle, and travelling alone. Besides all this, he also helps me with my studies and homework.


My father is the only breadwinner in our write a short paragraph about your father. He works relentlessly hard only to see his family happy. Without his hard work and sacrifices, it would have been very tough for us. My father is the one who pays for my education, food, home, and even entertainment and works to provide me with comfort and luxury. Sometimes my dad is rigorous. He wants me to turn into an exceptional individual as an adult, and that is why he is strict with me.


But I can proudly say that my father loves me a lot and is willing to do a lot for me, and that is why I will always respect and love him, write a short paragraph about your father. Skip to main content Skip to primary sidebar HOME UPSC UPSC Toppers State Civil Services Indian Polity Notes Essay for UPSC NCERT Books. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.




write an essay on my father -- paragraph on my father -- essay on my father -- in English --

, time: 7:56





Short Paragraph about My Father - My Hero


write a short paragraph about your father

Feb 25,  · Paragraph on My Father: We can all anonymously agree to the fact that our fathers play a significant role in our life. We cannot always realize how our fathers influence our lives. For many of us, our fathers are our first role model, hero, idol, etc An Essay about My Father. In this essay, I am going to tell you about my father whom I am very proud of. It is often said that there are no perfect fathers in the world. However, I do not agree with this statement. My dad is ideal. I believe that he is special; his deeds and behavior are also special Words short paragraph for kids on My Father. My father is the head of the family He is a Professor in English. He teaches in the University. He is 42 years old. My father is a simple man who believes in “simple living and high thinking’. He is gentle and noble. He is honest in his dealings

No comments:

Post a Comment