Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Write a short paragraph to talk about your plans for this summer holiday

Write a short paragraph to talk about your plans for this summer holiday

write a short paragraph to talk about your plans for this summer holiday

Apr 06,  · Paragraph 2 – Words. The holiday is the best time to rest and to chase hobbies. Holiday brings joy and a sense of comfort to everyone. One could use their holidays in many ways. After a busy schedule workaholic wants some time to spend with their family and for their self-rejuvenation. They plan trips with their family and friends Write a short paragraph ( words) to talk about your plans for this summer holiday: HOC Lớp học. Write a short paragraph ( words) to talk about your plans for this summer holiday: Lớp 6 Tiếng anh Luyện tập tổng hợp. 4. 0. Gửi Hủy. Trần Nguyễn Apr 02,  · Paragraph 1 – Words. Every student eagerly waits for summer vacation. My summer vacation will be started next week. The joy of not attending school for the next couple of days is filling a thrill inside me. I have planned a productive summer vacation for me this year



Short and Long Paragraph on My Plans for Summer Vacation



Last summer holiday, I went to Da Lat city for three days. I went there by my car with my family. We stayed in a hotel. We did a lot of activities in Da Lat city. First, We had a great time visiting many beautiful place in Da Lat city, write a short paragraph to talk about your plans for this summer holiday, such as the flower garden; Bao Dai place, Love valley and some water falls.


Second, We visited Da Lat market and tried lot of delicious food. We bougth some so wenirs. Third, this trip helped us to relax after hard working days. It helped us to widen knowledge. Generally, I liked this holiday, I am looking forward to getting back there next summer holidays with my family. Last summer, I and my friends go to Vung Tau by motobike.


we have two interesting days in Vung Tau city. We start my trip on 6h AM. after 1 hour, We get to Long Thanh stop stations. we have stopped there for 15 minutes anh drink fresh cow's milk. Then we continue my trip to vung tau city. after 1 hour we get vung tau city. many hotel and motel but we had to spend hard 1 hour to look up a hotel for staying.


the hotel which we stay is a small nice hotel, from our hotel we can see the beach and it had a good view. Because we have a long trip by motobike so that we are very tired. after check in we only want to sleeping. I don't know, what do other peoples do but when I wake up and walk to outside.


I see my friends drinking coffee. at that 2 o'clock PM. we have spent 2 hours for drinking coffee after that we go to the beach to swim. at the evening, we have a round in vung tau by motobike. verybody want to see vung tau by night until 10 o'clock we return back our hotel. and all night, we play card togethe. on the morning tomorrow. we walk to the beach and swim with the local peoples and anothe tourists. after that we go to coffee shop and chat togethe.


until 12 o'clock we have lunch and 3 o'clock we come back to hcm city. we arrived hcm at 5 o'clock. we bye togethe. and end 2 interesting day in vung tau. I went to there for only one day. The weather was very nice. It was warm, sunny and windy. I went by bus and the journey took about three hours. It was a small house opposite the BanNguyet lake.


While I was there, I visited some pagodas and temples, example: Chuong pagoda, Mau temple, Literature temple, etc…Besides, I was eaten write a short paragraph to talk about your plans for this summer holiday which is speciality of HungYen, and did some sightseeings.


I got back at 5 pm at that day. The trip was short but it was the trip I never forget in my life. In our country, summer holiday is the longest holiday in a year. I often went to sea with my family and my relatives every summer holidays. But last summer, my parents allowed me go to sea with my friends.


I had many memories with my friends and it made impression on me. The trip had seven people; four boys and three girls. We learnt primary school together. So far we have been close friends.


We spent three days on holiday. It was very peaceful and calm in early morning. After that we went swimming. In the evening, we went along seaside.


At that time the wave seemed gentler than it was in the afternoon. The later it was, write a short paragraph to talk about your plans for this summer holiday, the more people the beach had. Everybody looked happy. We took many photographs and had a lots of sea foods. All of us were indeed happy. At the last day, there was a small problem with me. I had stomachache. Maybe I was not suitable with sea foods. Fortunately I bought medicine, so I took a medicine and I was ok. After three days, we came back home.


I think it was great time in my life. Write a paragraph about words to describe how your family prepares for Tet. You have a plan for the club to go green in the new school year. Write from words about what your club will do. Your writing should incluse the use of the different robots : write a short paragraph to talk about your plans for this summer holiday robotsteaching robotsdoctor robotsworker robotsLớp học.


Khóa học Tin tức Cuộc thi vui. Tìm kiếm câu trả lời Tìm kiếm câu trả lời cho câu hỏi của bạn Đóng. Đăng nhập Đăng ký. Lớp học Lớp Lớp Lớp 9. Lớp 8. Lớp 7. Lớp 6. Lớp 5. Lớp 4. Lớp 3. Lớp 2.


Lớp 1. Môn học Toán. Vật lý. Hóa học. Sinh học. Ngữ văn. Tiếng anh. Lịch sử. Địa lý. Tin học. Công nghệ. Giáo dục công dân. Tiếng anh thí điểm. Đạo đức. Tự nhiên và xã hội. Khoa học.




Write an essay on Summer Vacation - Handwriting - Essay

, time: 6:08





Write a short paragraph ( words) to talk about your plans for this summer holiday: - Hoc24


write a short paragraph to talk about your plans for this summer holiday

Jul 14,  · Paragraph On How I Spent My Summer Vacation – to Words for Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 And Competitive Exams Vacations are meant to be enjoyed and to explore new stuff and hobbies. Summer vacation offers everyone a lot of time and comfort to develop new skills. Last year, I visited Jammu and Kashmir with my parents during my summer vacation Write a short paragraph ( words) to talk about your plans for this summer holiday: HOC Lớp học. Write a short paragraph ( words) to talk about your plans for this summer holiday: Lớp 6 Tiếng anh Luyện tập tổng hợp. 4. 0. Gửi Hủy. Trần Nguyễn Jan 28,  · My holiday plans: On my next Summer holiday, I’m going to spend a month in the USA. Firstly, I’m going to L. A. by plane. I’m going to spend 10 days in L. A. There, I’m going to sightseeing the city by bus. Then, I’m going to spend a day in Hollywood. After that, I’m going to fly to NY

No comments:

Post a Comment