Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Write a short paragraph on my school

Write a short paragraph on my school

write a short paragraph on my school

Write short paragraph on my school. Medium. Answer. My School Is My Pride My school is my pride. It is because at my school I learn so many things. I meet enlightened teachers who impart to me the light of knowledge and thus illumine my world. I also meet my friends in the form of our classmates who make my world colourful and vibrant with Write a short paragraph on My school of only 80 words 1 See answer My school is ten kilometers away from my home, and I go by the school bus every morning. I love to go to school. I learn so many new things at school every day. There are many different subjects I study at school. I study languages like Sanskrit, Hindi and English, and other Paragraph On My School Word. My School. Education is the backbone of any nation. Education starts from the school, and the students learn so much from school. To build a good man must have some duties from the school. Bidyaniketan is my school, located in Uttara, Dhaka. I learn much from my lovely school



Short and Long Paragraph on My School



Your school can be a university, college, high school, elementary school, etc. Hence, the best and the easiest way to write ten sentences about your school in English is to describe your school in short sentences. First of all, it is 50 years old. Hayat school is located near the beach and the mountains in Sydney, Australia. Also, It offers many subjects like mathematics, physics, English, write a short paragraph on my school, Arabic, French, and science. It has a big library, tennis court, football court, swimming pool and a GYM.


In addition, Hayat has a large beautiful garden with a big playground. It is has around students. Finally, It has many strict teachers but very good in teaching their subjects. After you master how to write ten sentences about your school in English. Try more writing topics and short paragraphs below:. Write Ten Sentences about your School in English Write ten sentences about write a short paragraph on my school school in English or a short paragraph Your school can be a university, college, high school, elementary school, etc.


Get straight write a short paragraph on my school the point and make it short and meaningful. Do not forget that you are describing your school so keep it in the present tense. Therefore, we write ten sentences about your school because we need to: Give a good description about your school. Refer a friend to study at your school. Memories you spent at the school. Write information about your school to help you enter a good graduate or post graduate college or university after graduation.


Past experience in that school. Comparing your school with another school. This is a short sample to write ten sentences about your school in English. Try more writing topics and short paragraphs below: Write ten sentences about your daily routine in English. Read more Write ten sentences about yourself in English. Read more Write ten sentences about your job in English. Read more Write ten sentences about your favorite food in English.


Read more Write ten sentences about your favorite country. Read more.




Essay on My School in English for Higher Secondary Students by Smile please world

, time: 3:18





Write Ten Sentences about your School in English, University, College


write a short paragraph on my school

Write a short paragraph on My school of only 80 words 1 See answer My school is ten kilometers away from my home, and I go by the school bus every morning. I love to go to school. I learn so many new things at school every day. There are many different subjects I study at school. I study languages like Sanskrit, Hindi and English, and other May 05,  · My Classroom: Short Paragraph ( Words) My name is Subash, I read in class eight in St. Anthony Boys Secondary School, Delhi. My school is one of the biggest schools in this area. I love to go there and study. Here I will write about my classroom. Our school has three buildings and our class is in the second building from the north Jul 24,  · In this essay on my school, I will tell you why I love my school and what my school has taught me. Why I Love My School? My school strikes the perfect balance between modern education and vintage architecture. The vintage buildings of my school never fail to mesmerize me with their glorious beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment