Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Write a short paragraph on my favourite book

Write a short paragraph on my favourite book

write a short paragraph on my favourite book

May 24,  · My Favorite Book. Reading books is my pastime. Books are my never-falling friends. When I am out of tune with myself, I take recourse to reading books by great writers and masterminds. I have read a number of books. Some books leave a profound influence upon our minds My favourite book is ‘City of Joy’ written by Dominique Lappiere. The book is a touching description of the lives of the slum-dwellers of Kolkata. The street-urchins, cycle-rickshaw pullers, city-vendors, coolies, pimps, ordinary men and women are the heroes and heroines of this story May 16,  · My favorite books 1. The Girl on the Train. It is a great fiction novel and is best for you if you are into thrillers. It is about the experience of three women about relationship struggles. It tells how important it is to build relations and power of the team. 2. The Alchemist



Essay on My Favourite Book for School Students & Children in English



Essay on My Favourite Book: I have a number of books in my collection at home but the one I like the most is Panchatantra. Written by Pt. Vishnu Sharma, it contains many interesting stories. My aunt had gifted this book to me on my birthday. Below we have given a short essay on My Favourite Book is for Classes 1, 2, write a short paragraph on my favourite book, 3, 4, 5, and 6.


This short essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 6 and below. Each story contains a moral for us. Human nature is portrayed through various animals. The two main characters are Damnak and Sanjivak, the first being a jackal and the second a bull.


These stories are in a narrative form and are wonderful. I like to read and re-read the stories and write a short paragraph on my favourite book many of them quite well. I narrate them to my friends and to my younger sister. Though written a long time ago, the stories still seem fresh and are quite amusing.


The animals, who are used to portray human nature, keep my interest aroused. Students can find more English Essay Writing Topics, Ideas, Easy Tips to Write Essay Writing, and many more. How do you start off an essay about your favourite book? Write a brief summary of your favourite book in the Introduction for those who might not have read the book followed by a thesis statement. This really works well. How to write an essay about my favourite book? Firstly, think of the book you like the most and why and explain it with a summary and thesis statement.


Books play an important role in life gives you knowledge and insights into a happy life with life lessons on love, fear, anger, advice, etc, write a short paragraph on my favourite book. Skip to primary navigation Skip to main content Skip to primary sidebar Essay on My Favourite Book: I have a number of books in my collection at home but the one I like the most is Panchatantra.




Essay on my favourite book//the book I like the most//paragraph on my favourite book

, time: 2:50





Short Paragraph on My Favourite Book – EdgeArticles


write a short paragraph on my favourite book

May 16,  · My favorite books 1. The Girl on the Train. It is a great fiction novel and is best for you if you are into thrillers. It is about the experience of three women about relationship struggles. It tells how important it is to build relations and power of the team. 2. The Alchemist Aug 07,  · Words Short Paragraph on My Favorite Book for kids. Everyone should read books be­cause “they are our friends in loneli­ness.”. Good books can improve one’s character. Books are of great help to us. They are written on various sub­jects. I am also fond of reading books. My favourite book is “Panchatantra.”. It is written by Vishnu Sharma My favourite book is ‘City of Joy’ written by Dominique Lappiere. The book is a touching description of the lives of the slum-dwellers of Kolkata. The street-urchins, cycle-rickshaw pullers, city-vendors, coolies, pimps, ordinary men and women are the heroes and heroines of this story

No comments:

Post a Comment