Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Write a short paragraph describing your friend

Write a short paragraph describing your friend

write a short paragraph describing your friend

Jan 12,  · Because there’s no me without you. You’re part of me – part of me, my life, my family, my entire world. Knowing that you are there for me at all times is all the assurance I need. You are a friend worth keeping until the end of time, and I’m here for you, no matter what comes our way Jan 28,  · Paragraph 4 - Words. My best friend is someone with whom I like to spend time. My best friend's name is Irfan. We love each other's company at school and also outside. He also knows Urdu and has taught me a little. We just love knowing new things about each other's religion My friend is a little short, but he has an athletic body because he is always running. My friend is a bit fat but very tall. Hair. After describing your friend’s height and body shape you can move to his or her head and face. The first thing you can talk about is their hair



Short and Long Paragraph on My Best Friend



May 30, Topics in English Leave a comment. Describe your friend, an English topic of the description of my friend using easy English words so that the student can understand and thus easy to remember, we will use the words on the formal description and appearance of the friend and what he wants to do in the future.


All that information you can use to describe your friend. To describe your friend is very interesting because there are many ideas that can be written about, because each friend has qualities that distinguish him from others. All that and more you can find here to describe your friend. My friend is a very beautiful girl, she is tall and about cm tall, 60 kg in weight, and therefore she enjoys a slim and harmonious body. She is white with a soft skin, her eyes are wide and its color is blue.


My friend is very interested in her skin ,and so, she uses many skin creams to keep the skin fresh, write a short paragraph describing your friend. She also takes care of her hair and uses her appropriate shampoo as well as appropriate hair creams. My friend likes to work as a model, so she learned how to walk like the model during the show, and how to highlight the beauty of the beauty in the clothes, she also learned what accessories fit each piece of fashion.


My friend practices sports, especially running sport, so that she can keep her body slim. She goes to gym to practice some exercises that help her to be always write a short paragraph describing your friend, She is also committed to healthy food according to the diet prepared by her doctor.


My friend is interested in her appearance, she is elegant and fun and therefore she is loved by everyone. In this way we have given you an example to use it in order write a short paragraph describing your friend describe your friend, and you can read more topics through the following link:. Tags Describe your friend. Your email address will not be published. Describe your friend May 30, Topics in English Leave a comment.


In this way we have given you an example to use it in order to describe your friend, and you can read more topics through the following link: Describe a friend. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.


Powered by WordPress Designed by TieLabs.




Write an essay on my best friend in english -- Essay writing

, time: 6:55





Describe a person – your best friend - Sample Writing for English Exams - IELTS, FCE, CAE, TOEFL


write a short paragraph describing your friend

May 30,  · The description of my friend My friend is a very beautiful girl, she is tall and about cm tall, 60 kg in weight, and therefore she enjoys a slim and harmonious body. She is white with a soft skin, her eyes are wide and its color is blue. My friend’s hair is soft, long and yellow Describe a person – your best friendexample answer. I usually make friends easily, so I have a lot of friends – schoolmates, neighbours, relatives. I can’t imagine my life without them. But there is one, who will always be in the first place in my heart. Her name is Anna and she is my closest friend Short Essay on Best Friend – Essay 2 ( Words) The one person in the world that will give you equal love and devotion like your parents and lovers is your best friend. My best friend is Mark. We both study in the same school. Mark also helps me in my studies. We also live in the same locality

No comments:

Post a Comment