Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Write a paragraph on my house

Write a paragraph on my house

write a paragraph on my house

Jan 03,  · Essay on My House: My beautiful house is a paradise for my entire family. We have three bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms, living room, dining hall and a prayer hall. Our house is beautifully planned with the latest marble flooring and exquisite decorative walls. The architecture of the house looks serene and splendid with eco-friendly patterns I live in a house. It has 4 rooms and 6 people live in it. It has a garage, a yard, and a washing machine. Before, in my native country, the house didn't have a garage, a yard, or a washing machine. My neighborhood is very quiet and safe, different from in my native country. But in my country, you could go anywhere if you wanted and here I can't ADVERTISEMENTS: My house is in Dwarka. It was purchased three years ago by my father. It has three bedrooms with attached bathrooms. It has a big drawing cum-dining room. Related posts: Words Essay for kids on my house Words Short Essay on my House Words Essay for Kids on My Home [ ]



Short Essay On My Home | Paragraph On My Home



My name is George. I'm living in an apartment. My apartment is very small. It has only 1 bedroom, 1 living room, and 1 bathroom. My neighbors are very nice people, but only one neighbor is very dirty. In Mexico my house is very big. It has 5 rooms. Its very big, with a big yard and a big garden. I'm from China. China houses are different from U.


In China, most buildings are tall. People live in apartments. The apartments are almost always over 5 floors. Some buildings are skyscrapers. They aren't for business. They are apartment buildings. In the USA, most houses are built using wood. More people live in houses. The houses are often two or three floors. A family lives in a house. There is a yard and a garage. My house is in the Sunset District.


It is a single-family house, write a paragraph on my house. It has 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a dining room. It has a garage, a backyard and a washing machine, write a paragraph on my house. I think it is very good for one family.


The housing in San Francisco is different from in my native country. In my country, one building has many familiies living there. It's like San Francisco's condos, because the city has too many people. It doesn't have a lot of land to build single-family houses. I live in a house in the Sunset. The house is small, but it is clean and beautiful, so I like it.


In my country, China, I lived in a building. It was tall and beautiful. The building had 7 or 8 floors. Many families lived in the building. It didn't have an elevator and it didn't have a yard.


It's framing was different than San Francisco's houses. The tall building has different material for building. It used a lot of steel, brick walls, and concrete. It was strong, but sometimes it was dangerous, for example when there were fires and earthquakes, many people died and got hurt.


My name is Jenny. I live in the Richmond in San Francisco. I live with my parents. My home is an apartment. Write a paragraph on my house between Clement and California. My apartment has two bedrooms and one living room. We live on the second floor. Downstairs there is a big public garage and washing machine. My neighbors are nice people. I like living in my apartment. It's also a very clean and beautiful place.


The houses in San Francisco and my country are very different. I like San Francisco houses. In my country, Write a paragraph on my house lived in an apartment in a city. Our neighborhood was very friendly but crowded, and sometimes noisy because some neighbors had many children.


They made noise when they played outside. In San Francisco, I live in a house in a quiet district. It has a big backyard but the house inside is smaller. The neighbors are mostly nice, but one neightbor has a dog. Sometimes it barks all the time and bothers me. Otherwise it is very safe there. I can enjoy beautiful views of the sunset.


I have a house in the Sunset District, write a paragraph on my house. It is a very nice house. We have write a paragraph on my house rooms, a big backyard, and a garage. We planted a lot of trees and flowers, like apple trees, oranges, and peaches. Also we have some grass. I enjoy planting some things in the backyard very much.


In the kitchen, we have a washing machine and dryer. They are very convenient. I like it very much, but in China it is very different. There are a lot of condos there. So many people live in the same building they use the public stairway.


I do not own write a paragraph on my house house. I just rent a house. I live on the second floor. There are three bedrooms, one living room, and a dining room. The garage is on the first floor. There is a washing machine and a dryer there.


I live with my wife and two sons. In my country, I lived in an apartment, write a paragraph on my house. There were four bedrooms, two living rooms, but no garden or garage. The house was bigger and brighter. I liked it. I live here in an apartment in the Richmond. My neighborhood is quiet, safe and clean. The neighbors are very polite and I feel pleased, although sometimes I feel homesick for my house in my native country.


I remember my garden and spending time planting flowers and taking care of them because here I don't have a garden. I like the beautiful Victorian houses of San Francisco. This is different from the other cities of the U.


I live in a house. It has five rooms. There are three big rooms, a living room, and a kitchen in the house. Five people live in it. It has a backyard, but it's too small. I don't know my neighbors. My neighborhood is noisy. My neighbors are all good.




Essay on My House // My House Essay // Essay Writing My House // Our House Essay // Essay Writing ��

, time: 6:01





Describe Your House (Paragraph)


write a paragraph on my house

A Descriptive Essay on My House Introduction Every individual is defined by his character and personality but it also cannot be denied that people look into the nature and type of the home, which shows the other intricate details of a person’s being Here is your short paragraph on my house: There is no other peaceful place in the entire world than the comfort of my house. It is a place where I have learnt the very 1 st lesson of my life. For me the unity, togetherness, love all comes from my house. It is a base for every member of my house May 14,  · My house is very beautiful and big which has a living room, a sitting room, a kitchen, one master bedroom with attached bathroom, another bedroom without bathroom and dining hall. Moreover there is a big all in the middle of the house which consists of a big green carpet, thirty two inches television, convenient sofas and many flower pots

No comments:

Post a Comment