Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Write like a pro

Write like a pro

write like a pro

Book Title: Write Like a PR Pro Subtitle: Why writing is still crucial in a digital and visual world. Author: Mary Sterenberg. Download this book. EPUB Digital PDF Print_pdf MOBI Book Description: Print and electronic communication, social media and even visual messaging all require a core skill: writing. Learn how to write and develop messages Author: Mary Sterenberg Mar 28,  · In “Write Like a Pro”, Carl Hausman delivers specific tips to improve writing skills and simultaneously captivates the reader. What could be a potentially boring list of rules comes to life through Dr. Hausman’s use of colorful stories and amusing anecdotes to illustrate each point.5/5(8) Apr 11,  · Write Like a Pro! A Free Online Writing Workshop Chris Eboch, writing teacher, critiquer, and author of books for children and adults, shares articles on the craft of writing plus occasional guest posts or industry topics



Home | Writelikeapro



A professional writer publishes frequently, is read widely, and benefits from their work financially. Write Like A Pro will teach you how to finally establish a consistent writing practice, reach a wide audience, and monetize your work in different write like a pro. Every failed writer has failed for the exact, same reason: they stopped writing.


This program is perfect for frustrated writers, who really want to make writing their career, but somehow got stuck or even quit along the way. It is optimized for non-fiction writing, but works for fiction too. In Write Like A Proyou will learn :. If you want writing to be your career, the only thing that matters is consistency. When I first started writing, I didn't know what professional writers know: the only thing that matters is being consistent.


That's the "big secret" of writing. You have to find a way to sit down in your chair over, and over, and over again. That's it. But amateurs don't know that. I didn't know that. And so I wasn't consistent. I would have three great ideas and write about them three weeks in a row. Then, I'd hit a snag and not publish anything for a month.


It was only when I made a conscious effort at building a real writing habit that failure started to faze me less and less. But when I think back to all my lowest points, my worst moments, write like a pro, the last thing I would have wanted to hear is "try harder. If you've picked up a pen already, write like a pro, even just once, and loved it, consistency will come naturally once your frustrations wash away.


That's why you have to keep playing around with different things. Eventually, stuff will click into place. But to do that, you must find a practice that lets you enjoy the process itself. This course is designed to help you develop that practice. It is two parts strategy and one part tactics. I want to share all of my experiences, my frustrations, my highs and lows with you. All while giving you actionable marketing tactics, timeless writing techniques, and creative ways to financially benefit from your work.


These are the tight ropes and loose ends I wish I had to guide and inspire me way back when. By the end of this course, you will have :. and an understanding of everything that separates amateur writers from the pros. The Write Like A Pro course addresses all the main aspects of pursuing a writing career in the digital world: establishing a writing routine, editing and improving your own work, building an audience and making money from your writing.


It also opened my mind to some elements of writing I never paid much attention to, but finally understood their importance - for example, what actually makes a good headline or how to structure articles. Since I enrolled in the course, I naturally started writing and publishing on a regular basis on Medium - and I am also beginning to see some money coming in.


This is thanks to all the information I am learning and wanting to test in practice - but also because of the big doses of write like a pro motivation I feel each time I listen to Nik! Alright, so who are you? What qualifies you to teach me? Hi, my name is Nik. I'm a professional writer. After four years of struggling, failing, experimenting, and learning, I now earn a full-time income writing about whatever I want.


Every month, hundreds of thousands of people read my work. and even Quora, where I've amassed over 3 million views :. I started writing inbut it was only once I got a consistent writing schedule going that I managed to build a name for myself. Now, I make a living doing what I love. Here's how much I made from one of my several income sourcesthe Medium Partner Program, in just one month :.


It's so cliché I almost hate to say it, but I'm not showing you these things to brag. I share these details to give you an idea of what's possible when you put in real blood, sweat, and tears. I have 61followers on Medium, write like a pro, 60, on Quora, and 50, email subscribers.


My work has been featured on Medium, Pocket, Lifehacker, Business Insider, CNBC, Thought Catalogand many more reputable publications. I've been a Top Writer on Quora for two years in a row. Now, I want to share everything I've learned along the way with you. My work has been featured on What you will learn inside Write Like A Pro. The main goal of Write Like A Pro is to help you establish a deliberate, consistent writing practice. We will start with small steps to help you write regularly, publish frequently, and continue to work on your craft, write like a pro.


Write like a pro set the right context and quickly build further momentum, we'll also look at the career trajectory of a professional writer from a high level. On top of that, I will share lots of actionable writing techniques. This way, you can immediately improve your writing, break into new platforms, and build an audience fast. Finally, write like a pro, we'll also break down how to monetize your writing in many different ways.


This way, you can find the income streams that work for you. The course is designed as a reference course.


There is a structure to it, but you can start wherever it makes most sense for you, depending on where you are in your writing career. You can go through write like a pro at your own pace. You'll also have immediate, lifetime access right away, including the community, future updates, bonus modules, etc. First, we'll define the core problems all writers face and learn what separates pros from amateurs.


We'll establish a proper teacher-student relationship and show you how to best use this course. Module 1 - The Mindset Of A Pro. Learn how professionals approach not just their career, but write like a pro entire life. We'll dispel common writing myths, find proper motivation, and clear many roadblocks before you ever put pen to paper.


Learn how to quickly build momentum with a regular publishing routine. We'll break down the science of habits, use just the right tools, and build a content creation system that works effortlessly.


Module 3 - Making Your Practice Deliberate, write like a pro. Learn how to actually improve as a writer. With lots of tactics and feedback mechanisms, we'll make sure you get better and better, until the quality of your work speaks for itself.


Learn how write like a pro kickstart your growth on all platforms with the art of subtle marketing. Learn why modern-day professional writers don't rely on one source of income.


We'll dissect the 4 types of professionals making the big bucks and how you can become one yourself. Here's a full overview:. Write Like A Pro has been a solid investment in my growth. Lifetime Access to Write Like A Pro. Get everything you need to become a professional writer. Sign up now and get the complete package in the next 40 seconds!


And, get a Minute call with me to help break down your biggest challenges, get personalized advice and feedback, write like a pro, and point you to the most relevant parts of the course. This way, you'll hit the ground running and learn everything in the exact right order you need it to succeed. And, get two, 1-hour coaching sessions with me right now and a month after your purchase. In our first call, we'll break down your biggest challenges, craft a roadmap for you to use the course, and make sure you get the personalized advice you need.


In the second call, we'll follow up for some accountability, see where you're at, and pave the way for your future as a successful, professional writer. I personally guarantee your satisfaction with this course. If you're not happy, I insist on giving your money back. You have 14 days to try all my material, risk-free. Email : [email protected]. This course is for you if:, write like a pro. This course isn't for you if:.


It took me 6 years of hour workweeks, thousands of wasted dollars, and LOTS of failure to learn how to write in a way that truly connects with people and makes money in the process.


Learn in just a few hours what write like a pro me several YEARS. You'll even get direct access to me, all the tools and templates you need, and tactics you've never seen before to help you write like a true pro. Nik has a seemingly endless store of sound advice, insightful motivational tools and tried and true methods for a writer at any level. After going through the first module of his course, I felt like a professional writer every time I sat down in front of my keyboard.


I have 2 more modules to go, but write like a pro fear to publish is virtually non-existent. I now have an arsenal of tools at my disposal to help organize content, format, find and develop new ideas, and keep me on schedule. Write Like A Pro Become A Professional Writer In The Digital Age Enroll in Course.




The World's Fastest Writer @ Spoorthi Pradhata Reddy

, time: 1:31





How to Write Like a Pro


write like a pro

Book Title: Write Like a PR Pro Subtitle: Why writing is still crucial in a digital and visual world. Author: Mary Sterenberg. Download this book. EPUB Digital PDF Print_pdf MOBI Book Description: Print and electronic communication, social media and even visual messaging all require a core skill: writing. Learn how to write and develop messages Author: Mary Sterenberg Apr 11,  · Write Like a Pro! A Free Online Writing Workshop Chris Eboch, writing teacher, critiquer, and author of books for children and adults, shares articles on the craft of writing plus occasional guest posts or industry topics The last thing we want is to risk anyone’s health or safety. Therefore, we cancelled the in-person Write Like a Pro with InD’Scribe Author Conference. This has turned out to be an unexpected blessing; we are now able to increase the number of presenters and, therefore, increase the

No comments:

Post a Comment